Kendra Hamilton, RPC
Sex, love and relationships are among the most common shared human experiences and yet they can often be some of the most difficult to talk about.
Many aspects of our culture imply we are born knowing how to have great sex and healthy romantic relationships, but that could not be further from the truth.
Sex and relationships are an art and a skillset that can be developed with proper support and guidance and it would be my pleasure to companion with you on your sexual journey!
I help individuals dealing with:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder
- Female Orgasmic Disorder
- Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder
- Male Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Early Ejaculation
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Erectile Disorder
- Recognizing habits, beliefs, and behaviour patterns that limit your ability to feel and experience pleasure
- Pain during sex
- Low libido/low desire for sex
- Desire discrepancy between partners
- Reviving passion
- Deepening communication and connection
- Inability to/difficulty with orgasm
- Low sexual self-esteem
- Body shame
- Lack of experience
- Fear of sex
- Accessing greater levels of pleasure
- Masturbation coaching
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Porn addiction
- Post-partem sex and vaginal re-strengthening
- Aging and sexuality
- Finding and nurturing the relationship you want
Pleasure Empowerment Coaching Package
with Kendra Hamilton
Want the royal treatment when it comes to treating your sexual concerns?
The Pleasure Empowerment Package is a six-week deep dive for individuals ready to dedicate concentrated time and energy into understanding and evolving their sexual self.
This package includes:
- One 90-minute intake session to target and asses your sex and relationship goals so we can create individualized plan tailored to your needs
- Five 45-minute private coaching calls so you can get one-on-one support, ask questions and process your thoughts and emotions in a safe space
- A series of therapeutic exercises that uncover potential causes of sexual struggles to help liberate you from any mental, emotional, or physical blocks that may be affecting your sex life
- Weekly body-based exercises, breath work and meditations tailored to your specific needs so you can achieve your sex goals faster
- Psychosexual educational videos on the anatomy of desire, arousal and orgasm so you can realize and maximize the erotic potential you are biologically capable of
Plus a series of Bonus Offers!
- Bonus #1: How to communicate with a partner to increase intimacy and build stronger relationships
- Bonus #2: Body-based practices to do with a partner to increase passion, connection and attunement
- Bonus #3: Access to Bodacious Blowies and Muff Diving Mastery video tutorials
"Sarah is a breath of fresh air when it comes to health and nutrition."
- Jennifer, Victoria BC
Sarah Bellwood, CNP EPC
Mind Body Nutrition is a mixture of respectful inquiry, conversation, listening, teaching points, experimentation, exploration and well-chosen action steps.
It’s designed to help you reach your goals, to properly evaluate and re-adjust your goals when necessary, and you help you have an empowered relationship with food and body.
My role is to assist with the improvement of eating challenges such as weight, overeating, binge eating, body image, chronic dieting, and nutrition related health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood, cognition, immunity, and more.
Every client’s journey is unique and will require different tools, techniques and strategies along the way.
I can help individuals struggling with:
- Binge eating
- Over eating
- Chronic dieting
- A troubled relationship with food
- Over-thinking about weight, shape and food
- Body image
- Creating a healthy relationship with food and body
- Dieting and find a lifestyle that works
- Personal Training and exercise selection
- Proper nutrition and supplementation
- Low energy
- Weight management
- Digestion, and more!
I am here to help you create an empowered relationship with food, body and movement!
- One-hour initial consultation: $97.00CAD +GST
- 45-minute follow up consultation (existing clients only): $87.00CAD +GST
* Prices vary when multiple sessions are purchased.
Contact Sarah to book a FREE 15-minute consultation
"My experience with Sarah has been wonderful...
I’ve struggled with body image and restrictive/binge eating most of my life and while working with her I’ve learned so many important things about the science of our bodies and ways to properly support them.
Sarah is a really positive, inspiring, knowledgeable individual who takes you through exercises to build a healthier relationship with your body.
She also recommends natural ways to support your immune system and builds a plan with you to work towards your goals. I would highly recommend working with Sarah if you’re struggling with disordered eating or want to improve your overall health and diet.”
- Yvonne, Vancouver BC
Eat Like You Love Yourself - Coming 2021
with Sarah Bellwood
Are you ready to take the next step and get in depth one-on-one coaching to create an empowered relationship with your body and the food you eat?
This is a six-week online course for individuals looking to overcome binge eating, heal their negative body image, move with intention, and eat like they give a damn!
More information coming soon!
My clients are the true Rockstars!
"What I love most about Sarah is her balanced approach to wellness...
Not only did she give me a complete re-education on fitness and nutrition, she also taught me about how to practice self-care and have a positive body image.
As someone struggling with chronic pain, I am incredibly grateful for Sarah’s patience and flexibility with my workouts! She always seems to know when it’s time for me to push harder and when I need to take it easy. Overall, Sarah has an extremely well-rounded approach and she has taught me invaluable skills I will use for the rest of my life!"
-Danielle, Calgary AB
"Sarah is a coach who genuinely enjoys helping people...
In addition to her thorough instruction, I greatly appreciate her tips and techniques to help us move, feel, and look better. She always varies the exercises each week to keep core muscles strong. Sarah will ensure you do not waste one second of wasted time or energy!
Sarah provides fun workouts for all fitness levels in a welcoming environment with one of the best coaches Vancouver!
I keep coming back to learn from Sarah because she shares all that she has learned over the years in the best learning environment possible!"
Donna, Vancouver BC
"Sarah has been a transformational force in my fitness journey since 2016...
As a novice to exercise and fitness, Sarah was a real support in making sure that I felt comfortable with my routines and sets. I truly appreciated how open she was about where my goals should be adjusted and offered help where needed.
Many trainers aren't mindful of how their clients are feeling on the day, but Sarah is emotionally aware and I can always count on her to be there to listen to a problem while encouraging me to do that extra squat!
Fitness and health for a person take time and Sarah has been wonderfully patient throughout my journey with her. I cannot recommend her enough if you're looking for a supportive friend and trainer. "
Rumnique, Vancouver BC